TREND WATCH : PUFFER JACKETS

11:18:00

Puffer jackets were always one of those jackets I hated wearing when I was younger because of the size but secretly loved because I felt so toasty and warm while wearing them (shhh, don't tell anyone)

Now in AW16 the puffer jackets are making a HUGE comeback, YAY !! Since Aberdeen is well and truly into Autumn I can finally get away with wearing thicker clothes and bigger jackets so this trend has hopped along with perfect timing.

Here are two of my favourites:







As well as being practical these jackets actually look so bomb! Pair them with a kick ass pair of heeled boots and your fav jeans, POW, killer Autumn outfit in no time. You don't even need to stick to black, ZARA currently have been stocking mustard and red jackets well which would spice up any outfit.

I have already been out and purchased one of  these gems and you will definitely see me wearing this over on my insta.

What do you think of this trend? YAY or NAY?


Katherine Elizabeth xox


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the ASOS puffer. I had a purple puffer many years ago, funny how fashions come round as I used to wear bomber jackets as well and now they are back in again.

    Denise | The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete